Support for Korean Studies e-Resources. Application Period: July 1 to September 10, 2019 (Deadline: September 10, 2019 18:00 KST)
In response to the fast-growing significance of online resources for the advancement of Korea-related scholarship, the Korea Foundation offers a “Support for Korean Studies e-Resources” program. Under this program, the Foundation provides cost-sharing assistance to selected universities and libraries to reduce the costs of subscription/user fees required to access online Korean Studies resources so that these materials can be more readily available to Korea-related students, scholars, and relevant specialists.
1. Libraries at four-year university institutions abroad that maintain a Korean Studies or Korean-language center, department, or program or an East Asian studies program.
2. University/college libraries or public libraries/institutions that provide services for Korea-related students, scholars, and relevant specialists who could benefit from broadened access to such online resources.
1. The program extends support to recipient institutions equal to 50% of the subscription/user fees required to access Korean Studies e-resources.
※ The Foundation will determine the program support amount after evaluating the applicant’s circumstances in regard to the “Evaluation Criteria” below.
2. The maximum program support per library is up to US$5,000.
3. Program support is provided for a period of 12 months.