2019 Korean Art Workshop for Graduate Students. Application Period: April 29, 2019 9 a.m. to May 13, 2019 6 p.m. (KST)
The Korea Foundation is pleased to invite qualified doctoral students majoring in Korean/East Asian art to participate in the “2019 Korean Art Workshop for Graduate Students” which will be held from July 7-14, 2019 in Seoul, Korea. The Workshop will bring together graduate students majoring in Korean art or East Asian art by providing with opportunities to attend lectures on Korean Art and to have field trips related to the Workshop theme.
– Title: 2019 Korean Art Workshop for Graduate Students-
Date: July 7-14, 2019
– Venue: Seoul and other regions, Republic of Korea
– Host organization: The Korea Foundation- Attendees: Up to 30 people
– Workshop theme: Arts of Ancient Korea- Program: The Workshop will consist of lectures and field trips
– Language: Korean/English (Interpretation provided)
Graduate students who fulfill the following criteria:
– Graduate students who are currently undertaking coursework at a university on a subject related to Korean/East Asian art.
– Research fellows holding a doctoral degree earned within the past three years on a subject related to Korean/East Asian art;
– Assistant curators with MA degree and less than 5 years of experience in Korean/East Asian art.
– Hold foreign nationality (Applicants should have non-Korean citizenship. Korean citizens must havepermanent residency status in a country outside Korea.)
※ Depending on the number of qualified applicants, the Korea Foundation reserves the right to grant priority to students who have completed their coursework and have not visited Korea in the past five years.
Details of Support
– Economy-class round-trip airfare to Korea
– Accommodation(Check-in: July7 /Check-out 14, 2019 )
– Meals, and ground transportation during the workshop period
- Application Period: April 29, 2019 9 a.m. to May 13, 2019 6 p.m. (KST)
- Notification of Results: May 20, 2019
※ Please note that the notification date is subject to change without prior notice. Applicants will be notified about the result individually via email.